Monday, August 24, 2009

My new car!!!

YEA!!! I have a new car! Chris and I looked on Friday with no real luck. Test drove one that was just ok but way too pricey. So Saturday we went out again and went to just one lot and found my new baby!! I didn't realize how long the whole process actually takes. We got there about 3:30pm or so and did not leave until about 7pm!! Craziness. Anyway...its a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. Has four wheel drive. Has a little over 104,000 miles. The other really cool thing is it has buit in VCR. Chris swears he is going to put in a DVD player soon. Ha ha!! So now all I need is a name for my car. If anyone has a suggestion, leave it in a comment!! Love ta all:)

Sneff:)


My new baby!!






I will have to get some seat covers. Not a big fan of leather seats.





















Chris checking things out for me







Me and my baby!!








3 comments:

Rhandi said...

I vote for Norman...stormin' Norman. It's gotta be a boy since you'll be driving in the mountains :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rhandi, Norman sounds good...It looks like a nice clean suv...hope it works out for you. It seems to fit you:)

Love you Nick

Sneff's Blog said...

Ok! Stormin Norman it is! Thanks Rhandi!!