Friday, October 30, 2009

All alone again...

Hello!! So this week has been a snow and wind filled week. We only got about 3 to 4 inches I think but it was still icy and windy. Allie has loved the snow though. She runs around like crazy and keeps sticking her nose in it. She also will try and eat it! Its too cute to watch. She has been really good. Getting a little more ornery everyday. She has mastered the art of jumping on the couch now. Her new task is trying to jump on our bed. We are trying not let her do that though. Chris is leaving tonight for Calfornia for a whole month :( Boo! They are training for deployment. So far they are still planning on March but things still could possibly change. I have been doing really good too. Still like my job but I am on the hunt for a full time day job. Kinda getting sick of working double shifts and night shifts. Nothing has come up yet but I am still hopeful. Well thats all the news I have for now. Love to all :)

Sneff



She passed out with her head hanging off the couch

She love our friend Kaitlen



The picture speaks for itself! Ha ha!!

Gotta love that long underware!! Sexy!! Ha ha:)

This is the picture we took at Dave and Busters. I think we are kinda cute together :)
The first video is of Allie's new "trick." Chris will cover his head and callfor her and she will try and dig him out. I didn't get the best video of her doing that. She goes all out sometimes. The second video is of Allie chasing her tail. I've seen other dogs do this but Allie will go on forever and then once she catches it she will actually chew on it! Excuse my laughing in the second video...







1 comment:

Rankin Family said...

ha !ha! very cute!
so... the red long underwere! Nick likes those too! crazy men!!

love seeing the pictures